3. Third Party Content: This Website may contain links to third party websites that we do not own or control. Please keep in mind that Wejo does not have control over or assume any responsibility for content on any third party websites. When you click on a link, you expressly relieve us of all liability for your use of any third party website or the content on that website. You will maintain awareness of when you leave our Website to visit a third party Website and will be responsible to understand the terms and conditions and policies governing your use of the third party website.
4. You have permission to access and use our Website as long as you:
a. Do not alter or modify or attempt to alter or modify any part of our Website.
b. Do not access any portion of our Website that has restricted use if you have not been granted access credentials from us.
c. Do not make commercial use of our Website, including but not limited to:
i. Selling access to our Website
ii. Featuring our Website as part of an advertising or marketing campaign or sales activity
iii. Using our Website to implicitly endorse any other product, service, Website, or other online content
iv. Continuing any type of use that we have notified you is a forbidden commercial use.
d. Do not use automated system to access our Website creating more traffic than a human would create in a given period of time. Operators of public search engines have permission to access the Website using generally accepted practices solely to create publicly available searchable indices, but not to create caches or archives of material on our web Website. We may revoke your permission under this paragraph at any time.
e. Do not access our Website to attempt to gain personally identifiable information of any users of the Website or solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
f. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
g. Do not link to are attempt to display our Website in a socially unacceptable context or in a manner intended to damage the image of Wejo.
h. Agree that Wejo may discontinue any aspect of our Website at any time.
5. You agree not to circumvent or disable any security features of our Website.
6. The trademarks on our Website are property of Wejo and may in some cases be property of others who have given us permission to place the trademark on our Website. You agree that you will not misuse, infringe, tarnish or otherwise attempt to harm the owners of the trademarks on our Website.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wejo and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms or use of the Website.
9. THE INFORMATION AND ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEJO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WEJO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT OR SITES OF ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARE LINKED TO OR MADE ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING INCLUDING ANY CONTENT GENERATED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
10. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WEJO BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE Website, YOUR Website USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE Website AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR Website USE.
11. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in these Terms that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account. You may never sign on under another user's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You should notify Wejo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Wejo will not be liable for any losses caused to you by any unauthorized use of your account. However, you may be liable for the losses of Wejo or other parties due to such unauthorized use.
14. You agree that the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and Wejo or its affiliates.
15. If any provision of these Terms shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. The failure of Wejo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Terms by Wejo must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Wejo.
17. Wejo may terminate these Terms at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Nothing contained in these Terms or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
© Wejo Limited, 2022.
Version Date: 10 JUNE 2022