The Partnership Manager will assist the VP’s of Partnership to develop and manage relationships and secure data sharing contracts with connected vehicle data providers (automotive OEMs, “aftermarket”, telematics service providers, connected service operators, automotive suppliers, commercial fleets, etc.). This will include market research, strategic planning, gathering and organizing date & information, coordination and project management within Wejo and partner interface and relationship management.
What will I be doing mostly;
- Supporting VP of Partnerships in all business development activities with connected vehicle data providers including targeting, prospecting, proposal development, presentations & meetings, PoCs, negotiations, contracting, onboarding, launch and ongoing account management
- Conducting industry, market, customer/partner and competitor research, performing analysis to develop insights & recommendations, preparing reports and presenting findings.
- Gathering and maintaining key information on current and potential partners, including organization structure and key contacts, data attributes, fleet characteristics, connected vehicle and data strategies, other partnerships, etc.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting to management on the status of the ingress partnership pipeline and specific partner discussions
- Interfacing with Product and Marketing organizations to build and maintain library of reusable sales support materials and information
- Coordinating and driving all cross-functional activities that support partnership development efforts (e.g. presentations/proposal development, data evaluation, financial estimates, legal review, technical integration, etc.)
- Building and maintaining relationships with key contacts at data partners
- Managing partner relationships after contract signing during onboarding, launch and commercial operations phases.
What will I be doing sometimes;
- Providing information to Wejo leadership and other departments upon request to support strategic and operational initiatives
- Working with the leadership team in driving wejo forward and exploring new channels, new products, new markets.
- Assisting/supporting projects and initiatives across the business that need support to get the job done, whatever that might be.
What skills and experience do I need to demonstrate;
- Ability to work independently by determining required outcomes, making decisions, taking action and completing required deliverables on time.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- IT proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office applications
- Process orientation with strong organizational skills
- Commitment to high performance and delivery of excellent results in all job duties
- Adaptability, flexibility and high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Experience presenting to small and large groups.
- Experience in relevant industries – e.g. automotive, connected vehicle, “big” data, software, information technology
- Experience managing business relationships and commercial accounts .