Connected Vehicle Data for States and Federal Government
From marketplace overview to the differences between connected car data and traditional mobility data sources. In this guide for States and Federal Government, we explore how connected vehicle data (CVD) is the leading mobility data source in terms of precision, accuracy, latency, intelligence, and sensor considerations.
In this connected vehicle data guide for States and Federal Government, we delve into the fundamental elements of connected car data, and how big data can provide highly accurate road traffic and journey data insights. Discover how Local, State and Federal Government departments and agencies can take advantage of the unique big data insights to make truly data-driven decisions.
In this guide we cover:
- The connected vehicle data (CVD) marketplace opportunity.
- The key consumer demands from CVD
- 5 key differences between CVD and other mobility data sources
- How you can benefit from Wejo connected vehicle data and the commercial opportunities Wejo products provide
- Driving behavior, driving events, weather patterns and traffic patterns CVD provides - such as traffic flow, traffic volume and highway traffic data