Connected Car Data 101 Guide | Data-Driven Mobility
From marketplace overview to the differences between connected car data and traditional mobility data sources, we explore how CVD is the leading mobility data source in terms of precision, accuracy, latency, intelligence and sensors considerations.
In this Connected Car Data 101 Guide, we delve into the fundamental elements of connected car data, and how big data can provide highly accurate road traffic and journey data insights. Discover how organizations can take advantage of the unique big data insights to make truly data-driven decisions and elevate strategies.
In this guide we cover:
- The connected vehicle data (CVD) marketplace opportunity
- The key consumers demands from CVD
- 5 key differences between CVD and other mobility data sources
- How you can benefit from Wejo connected vehicle data and the commercial opportunities Wejo products provide
- Driving behaviour, driving events, weather patterns and traffic patterns CVD provides - such as traffic flow, traffic volume and highway traffic data