The core purpose of the role will be working with product owners and senior stakeholders in ensuring business outcomes are met
We are developing new suite of services and products to help clients, us and consumers make the most of their data and realize its value in the connected car and other relevant industries.
The core purpose of the role will be working with product owners and senior stakeholders in ensuring business outcomes are met by defining necessary insight and supporting delivery across the engineering function via SDLC and validating if benefits have been realised.
Essential skills & experience
- 5+ years BA experience, following full SDLC. From design, analysis, verification, and visualisation
- 3+ Working in a team with Agile experience with approach to enable a team to deliver
- Extensive experience in capturing and eliciting business and technical requirements
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail
- Experience in SQL, and query languages
- Extensive experience working with variety of data sources including from 3rdParty
- Proficient in notations such as HTML, XML, JSON,
- Experience of project management, delivering to timescales etc.
- Scrum-master experience
- Commercial experience working in “Data Driven Business”
- Visualisation of data.
- Worked in company similar size and ethos
- Wants to make a difference
- Passionate about data and its insights and using approach driving through quality deliveries
- Pro-active and happy to take on any wider task to achieve goals
- Happy working at pace
- Team Player
- Latest Technology Savvy/Adapting self to latest trends